- Do not create your shop until you connect your custom domain onto the platform.
- Your shop will not work if you create it before connecting your domain.
- Lastly, don't install SSL on your side until we tell you because this will mess up the procedure.
- Don't create any shops yet as they will not work with the custom domain. You have to connect your domain first.
- Go to Cloudflare and create an A record for the domain/subdomain you want for your links/pages and have it direct to this IP Address: 18.104.22.168
- Don't turn on the clouds. Make sure the clouds are gray, and it says 'DNS only'.
- Go to the custom domain page on our platform and add your domain/subdomain without the 'http/https' prefix. Ignore the instructions listed on the page.
- We then will connect your domain to our server/application within 12 hours and activate it
- Once you see the word 'active' next to the domain name you are able to create pages/links with it
- Create a shop and preview it. Your domain should load fine via http
- Make sure to check with a private window/tab as cache may conflict with your shop not loading properly with your custom domain
- If the page loads fine. Go back to cloudflare and turn on the cloud so that it's orange and says proxied
- Don't forget to also enable the 'Always Use HTTPS' setting so that your visitors don't get the SSL warning
- Your shops should now load with https
If you are having any issues please feel free to contact us via our chat widget on the bottom right of the page or via our support email.